Dr. Taylor Hicks earned his medical degree at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. After his internship and residency in general surgery at the University of Illinois in Chicago, he completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas.
Dr. Hicks is board certified in general surgery and vascular surgery. He is an assistant professor in the Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at McGovern Medical School at UTHealth Houston.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, 2004
- General Surgery Residency
- University of Illinois in Chicago, 2009
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, 2011
Areas of Interest
Dr. Hicks performs open and endovascular treatments of peripheral arterial disease, aneurysmal disease, chronic venous insufficiency and hemodialysis access. Among his primary clinical interests is thoracic outlet syndrome.