How to Apply

McGovern Medical School

We accept applications for fellowship positions through Electronic Residency Application Service only. For international medical graduates, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston has adopted a policy of accepting into its graduate medical education residency program only those who are under J-1 visas sponsored by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).

For a complete list of documents required from international medical school graduates, please view Applicants who are selected to interview will need to present these documents to our Graduate Medical Education Office at time of interview.