The Foot and Ankle Service at The University of Texas Health Science Center provides treatment for the the full spectrum of foot and ankle injuries and disorders. Our fellowship-trained doctors specialize in the treatment of a wide variety of common and exclusive reconstruction procedures for the foot and ankle.
Our team of highly-trained specialists bring the highest-level of orthopedic care to Houston and the surrounding communities. With 26 locations in the Greater Houston area, our Foot and Ankle doctors are able to offer the winning combination of world-class care and convenience. We are dedicated to creating the most accessible network of Foot and Ankle specialists, offering appointments within 24-48 hours.
Our fellowship-trained doctors specialize in the treatment of a wide variety of common and exclusive reconstruction procedures for the foot and ankle, including:
- Bunions, hammertoes and flatfeet
- Congenital deformities
- Fractures, dislocations, sprains, torn ligaments and amputations
- Joint destruction
- Infections and tumors
- Loss of joint and muscle function
- Nerve disorders
- Pediatric problems such as in-toeing and out-toeing and leg length discrepancy
- Distraction arthroplasty for the young patient with few options after post-traumatic arthritis.
- Allograft reconstructions for bone and cartilage loss
- Complex trauma repairs
- Ilizarov for deformity corrections
- Arthroscopic treatments of the foot and ankle
Videos about Foot and Ankle