Ankit Mehra, MD
- Assistant Professor, Interventional Cardiology, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant, McGovern Medical School
Dr. Ankit Mehra received his medical degree with distinction at Kasturba Medical College in India. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine and fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at the University of Missouri at Columbia School of Medicine. He then completed his fellowship in interventional cardiology the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
Board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and echocardiographyDr. Mehra has been in practice since 2003. He’s been actively involved in teaching medical students and received the outstanding teaching award while in medical school.
Dr. Mehra is an assistant professor of interventional cardiology at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) Medical School. He has authored book chapters and articles for medical publications.
A sports fan, Dr. Mehra enjoys swimming, badminton and soccer.
- Medical Degree
- Kasturba Medical College, 2003
- University of Missouri at Columbia- Internal Medicine, 2010
- University of Missouri at Columbia- Internal Medicine, 2011
- University of Missouri at Columbia- Cardiovascular Medicine, 2014
- University of Alabama at Birmingham- GME, 2015
Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital
Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital