Juan Marcano, MD
- Assistant Professor, McGovern Medical School
- Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgeon, Advanced Heart Failure And Transplantation
Dr. Juan Eduardo Marcano was born and raised in Venezuela where he obtained his MD degree and trained as General Surgeon to later move to the US to complete his surgical training and specialized in Cardiovascular Surgery.
He is fluent in English and Spanish and has a great interest in supporting the Spanish population.
In his spare time, He likes to spend time with his family and friends as well as cooking and traveling.
- Medical Degree
- Universidad De Carabobo, Valencia
- University of Texas School of Medicine San Antonio
- Baylor College of Medicine-Texas Heart Institute
- En-bloc thymectomy with aortic arch reconstruction under circulatory arrest for invasive malignant thymoma
For a complete list please visit https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/