Al Rstum, Keyhani, Rascoe and Saqib Receive 2022 Dean’s Teaching Excellence Award
Congratulations to five of our faculty members for being awarded the 2022 Dean’s Teaching Excellence Award, recognizing their exceptional efforts in teaching residents, fellows, and medical students at McGovern Medical School at UTHealth Houston.
- Zainulabdeen Al Rstum, MD, Assistant Professor of Vascular Surgery
- Arash Keyhani, DO, Assistant Professor of Vascular Surgery
- Kourosh Keyhani, DO, Assistant Professor of Vascular Surgery
- Philip Rascoe, MD, Associate Professor of Thoracic Surgery
- Naveed U. Saqib, MD, Associate Professor of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Each of these surgeons, along with colleagues in other departments were nominated and selected by departmental leadership. The month of May is designated as teaching excellence month for the medical school, acknowledging faculty members aiding in the success of the institution and its students.