Stuart A. Harlin, MD, FACS
- Associate Professor of Vascular Surgery, Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at McGovern Medical School
- Minimally Invasive Vascular Surgery
- Peripheral Venous Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
Dr. Stuart Harlin is an Associate Professor and the Director of Outpatient Vascular Operations within the Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Dr. Harlin is a board certified vascular surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive treatment of vascular disease. He is active in several vascular research studies and has published articles in prominent medical journals such as the Journal of Vascular Surgery, American Journal of Surgery, Military Medicine, and Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Harlin is an esteemed and decorated Air Force medical Veteran where he served in the US Military from 1992 to 1999.
- American Board of Surgery, (General Surgery)
- American Board of Surgery, (Vascular Surgery)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomat, American Board of Surgeons
- Southeastern Surgical Congress
- Peripheral Vascular Surgical Society
- American Medical Association
- Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- Medical Degree
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- General Surgery, Kessler Medical Center, Kessler AFB, Mississippi
- Vascular Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Areas of Interests
Minimally Invasive Vascular Surgery, Peripheral Venous Disease, Venous Insufficiency, Peripheral Vascular Disease