Bal Reddy, MD
- Associate Professor
- Director, Medical Student Education Program
- Assistant Dean, Office of Admissions and Student Affairs, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
ContactBal Reddy, MD
Dr. Bal Reddy is an Associate Professor at McGovern Medical School at UTHealth Houston.
Dr. Reddy completed both his medical training and family medicine residency at McGovern Medical School at UTHealth Houston. He currently serves as the Director of the Medical Student Education Program. In addition, Dr. Reddy is an Assistant Dean in the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs. He practices at the UT Physicians clinic and attends at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center.
He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Medical School
- Doctor of Medicine, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 2002
- Residency - Family Medicine
- The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 2002- 2005
UT Physicians Family Medicine Clinic – Texas Medical Center
UT Physicians Professional Building
6410 Fannin Street, Suite 170
Houston, TX 77030
Patient Appointment Number: 832-325-6500