Olasunkanmi W. Adeyinka, MBBS/MD., FAAFP., FHM
- Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Associate Chief Medical Information Officer, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Dr. Olasunkanmi W. Adeyinka is an Assistant Professor at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Dr. Adeyinka completed her Family Medicine Residency program at the University of Texas Medical School and was a graduate from the first class of the Residency Program in the Department of Family & Community Medicine. She practices at the UT Physicians clinic and attends at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center.
She currently serves as the Associate Chief Medical Information Officer for the Department of Family and Community Medicine.
She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Medical School
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of Lagos College of Medicine, Lagos, Nigeria 1985
- Residency - Family Medicine
- The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 1990-1993
UT Physicians Family Medicine Clinic – Texas Medical Center
UT Physicians Professional Building
6410 Fannin St., Suite 170
Houston, TX 77030
Patient Appointment Number: 832-325-6500