Abhijeet Dhoble, MD
- Associate Professor, Cardiovascular Medicine
- Director, Structural Heart Interventions
- Co-Director, Heart & Brain Program
- Interventional Cardiology
ContactAbhijeet Dhoble, MD
Dr. Abhijeet Dhoble received his medical degree from Government Medical College, Nagpur, India. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Michigan State University in East Lansing, fellowship in preventive cardiology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, and fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at University of Arizona. He then completed his interventional cardiology fellowship at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He has now joined the faculty at UTHealth McGovern Medical School and practices primarily in the field of Interventional Cardiology. In particular, his clinical focus is complex percutaneous coronary interventions, and transcatheter therapies for structural heart disease.
Dr. Dhoble is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular medicine, and interventional cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. In addition, he is also board certified in adult comprehensive echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and cardiovascular computed tomography. He is also a Registered Physician for Vascular Interpretation with American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Furthermore, he is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the Alpha-Omega-Alpha Medical Honor Society.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Government Medical College and Hospitals, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
- Master Degree
- Public Health, Northern Illinois University
- Internal Medicine, Michigan State University
- Preventive Cardiology, Mayo Clinic
- Cardiovascular Diseases, University of Arizona
- Interventional Cardiology, Cedars Sinai Medical Center