Naktal S. Hamoud, MD
- Assistant Professor, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
ContactNaktal S. Hamoud, MD
Naktal S. Hamoud, MD, provides specialty care for adult and senior patents with cardiovascular disease and heart rhythm problems. He specializes in clinical cardiac electrophysiology and treats patients for complex cardiac arrhythmias.
His clinical interests focus on catheter ablation of complex cardiac arrhythmias including atrial fibrillation (AF), ventricular tachycardia (VT) and supraventricular tachycardia (STV), as well as implantation and follow up of cardiac device therapy, including conventional and leadless pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators. He is thorough and strongly believes in tailoring treatment based on each individual patient
Dr. Hamoud has been appointed as an Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine / Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) and a staff Cardiac Electrophysiologist at UT Physicians – EP Heart.
Languages: English and Arabic
- Medical School
- University of Baghdad College of Medicine, 2002
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2012
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 2016
- Mayo Clinic – Phoenix, 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine:
Internal Medicine, 2012
Cardiovascular Diseases, 2017
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2018