Dr. Zedan graduated with a MD from the Mansoura University in Egypt. He continued on as a cardiovascular resident in Mansoura, Egypt. He completed an additional residency in Internal Medicine at Texas Tech University Health Science Center. This was followed by fellowship in Cardiology that was completed at Columbia University, Division of Cardiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center in Florida, and fellowship in Electrophysiology was completed at the McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston.
He is currently an Assistant Professor of Cardiac Electrophysiology at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. As a staff Cardiac Electrophysiologist at UT Physicians – EP Heart, he provides specialty care for adult and senior patients with cardiovascular disease and heart rhythm problems. He specializes in complex cardiac arrhythmias, Bradycardias and device management, atrial fibrillation, and congestive heart failure or cardiomyopathy.
- Medical Degree
- Mansoura University
- Internal Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Science Center
- Cardiology, Columbia University Division of Cardiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, University of Texas Health Science Center
- Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Adult National Board of Echocardiography