Cristina Murdock, MD
- Assistant Professor, Geriatric and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Cristina Murdock received her MD from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. She practiced as a hospitalist in Shreveport, Louisiana and Washington, DC prior to pursuing a fellowship in Geriatric Medicine at George Washington University in Washington D.C. She joined the faculty of George Washington University prior to moving to Houston. Her clinical interests include dementia, elder abuse, education, and systems of care.
- Medical Degree
- University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Geriatric Medicine, George Washington University, Washington, DC
Areas of Interest
Dementia, elder abuse, education, and systems of care.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Geriatric Medicine