Dimple V. Shah, MD
- Assistant Professor, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
Dr. Dimple Shah is an Assistant Professor at The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas. She attended undergraduate at Rice University and was awarded her medical degree at the University of Texas at Southwestern Medical Center. She completed her Internal Medicine residency in 2012 at the University of Texas Health Science Center and served as a Chief Resident and Assistant Professor in the program in 2013. The following two years, she completed her Allergy, Asthma, and Clinical Immunology fellowship at the University of Colorado at Denver/National Jewish Health.
At the Heights and Sienna Village clinic, Dr. Shah aims to establish an outpatient Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology resource for the community.
- Medical Degree
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX
- University of Colorado at Denver/National Jewish Health, Denver, CO
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine