Rex Paulino, MD
- Assistant Professor, Geriatric and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Rex Paulino completed his Family Medicine residency at West Virginia University, where he served as Chief Resident in his last year of training. During that time, he was also selected to attend a longitudinal course in Medical Acupuncture. To further his training in caring for complex older adults, he completed a 2-year clinician-educator fellowship in Geriatric Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York. He then completed his Hospice and Palliative Medicine fellowship at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Dr. Paulino firmly believes that not only must physicians transcend merely giving remedies but also adamantly impart knowledge, provide comfort, and consistently render a holistic approach to healing.
Outside of work, Dr. Paulino loves spending time with his family. He is also passionate about travel and photography.
- Medical Degree
- University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila, Philippines
- Department of Family Medicine, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Geriatric Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- American Board of Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine