Dr. Tarif Khair is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at The University of Texas Health Sciences Center (UTHealth) at Houston. He received his medical degree from the American University of Beirut and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Hospital System in Dallas. Dr. Khair completed his fellowship in Cardiology at UTHealth McGovern Medical School.
Dr. Khair enjoys teaching medical students, residents and cardiology fellows, and has published several papers in peer-reviewed publications in his field.
Dr. Khair holds board certifications in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Medical Degree
- American University of Beirut
- Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- UTHealth McGovern Medical School
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology