User Desktop Support Advisory Committee
The User/Desktop Support Advisory Committee advises the Medical School Office of Information Technology (MSIT) regarding issues of computer uses and desktop support.
The committee is made up of nine members, three of them permanent, and six of them on a two year term.
The three permanent members are the MS Associate Dean of IT, the MS Executive Director of IT, and the Executive Director of Clinical Technology.
Two members are appointed by the Dean for a two year term and represent a clinical faculty and a research faculty. Two members are appointed by the Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs for a two year term and represent a clinical DMO and a basic science/research DMO.
The last two members are appointed by the Executive Director of MSIT for a two year term and represent a clinical Lan Manager and a basic science/research Lan Manager.
- Bassel Choucair, Executive Director, MSIT
- James J. Griffiths, Executive Director, Clinical Technology
- Pedro Mancias, Faculty, Pediatrics (Clinical Faculty) FY16-FY17
- Michael Lorenz, Faculty, Microbiology (Research Faculty) FY16-FY17
- Patricia Birkmeyer, DMO, Surgery (Clinical DMO) FY17-FY18
- Monica Gardner, DMO, IBP (Research DMO) FY17-FY18
- Omar Sanchez, Pediatrics (Clinical LAN Manager) FY16-FY17
- Ismael Perez, Neurobiology and Anatomy (Basic Science LAN Manager) FY16-FY17