- Medical Degree
- King Edward Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan
- Neurology, Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan
- Internal Medicine, Nassau County Medical Center, SUNY, East Meadow, New York
- Neurology, Neurological Institute, Columbia University, New York, New York
- Postdoctoral - Peripheral Nerve, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
Areas of Interest
peripheral nerve disorders including CIDP and vasculitis
myopathies and myositis
neuromuscular junction disorders
Development of new therapies to enhance axon regeneration and nerve repair for the treatment of peripheral neuropathies.
Development of novel treatments for Guillain-Barré syndrome, CIDP, and other immune neuropathies.
MRI of nerve and muscle for diagnosis and monitoring neuromuscular disorders and to objectively measure their responsiveness to therapeutic interventions.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology Muscle Pathology Additional Qualification