The Department of Pediatrics has more than 65 Specialized Clinics in Greater Houston Area.
Click on the divisions below to get information about their respective clinics.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergy/Immunology and Rheumatology
- Child Protection Pediatrics (C.A.R.E Clinic)
- Children’s Learning Institute
- Community and General Pediatrics
- Hematology (GSHTC)
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Genetics
- Neonatology (High Risk Infant Clinic)
- Nephrology Clinics
- Neurology Clinics
- Pulmonary Medicine