Ricardo A. Mosquera, M.D.
- Associate Professor, Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinic Director, High Risk Comprehensive Care Clinic
- Graduate School
- University of Monterrey, Monterrey, MX
- Texas A&M University- Driscoll Children Hospital, Corpus Christi, TX
- University of Texas-Houston Medicine School, Houston, TX
- Flores Oria, C.A., Martinez Castillo, D.J., Harris, T.S., Emanuel, H., Caldas Vasquez, M.C., Eapen, J., Yadav, A., Stark, J.M., & Mosquera, R.A.: Effect of a nitrate-rich supplement on exhaled nitric oxide level and ciliary beat frequency in patients with primary ciliary dyskinesia and upper respiratory infection. Platform presentation at the International Conference of the American Thoracic Society. May 15-20, 2020; Philadelphia, PA.
- Emanuel, H., Martinez, D., Avritscher, E., Caldas, M., Harris, T., Eapen, J., Boricha, F., Reddy, T., Janice, J., Jones, C., Poe, M., Colasurado, G., Yadav, A., & Mosquera, RA.: Clinical outcomes of In-Homepalivizumab administration program in children with medical complexity. International Conference of the American Thoracic Society. May 15-20, 2020; Philadelphia, PA.
- Flores-Oria, C.A., Jon, C., Mosquera, R.A., Stark, J., McBeth, K., Gatcliffe, C., Yadav, A.: Prevalence of Snoring and Clinical Profile in Children According to Sickle Cell Disease subtypes. Presented 2021 American Thoracic Society Meeting.
- Flores-Oria CA, Poe M, Martinez DJ, Harris TS, Eapen J, Caldas MC, Ramanathan S, Yadav A, Jon C, Stark J, McBeth K, Gatcliffe C, Mosquera RA. Reduced hospitalization rate for children on home mechanical ventilation during COVID-19 pandemic. Presented 2021 American Thoracic Society Meeting.
- Rojas WD, Morou-Bermudez E, Wojna V, Carlo S, Mosquera R. 77680 Nasal Nitric Oxide Levels as a Diagnostic Tool for Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia in Puerto Rico. Journal of Clinical and Translational Science: 1-2. March 30, 2021
American Board of Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics Pulmonary Subspecialty