How to Apply
All applications must be submitted by the deadline for the desired start date.
The application process takes 8 weeks for processing.
- Visitors must have prior approval by requested sponsoring faculty.
- Application must be typed and signed by applicant.
- Pages 1-4 must be completed.
- Sterling Background Check form must be completed and signed.
- VH-1 Health form must be completed.
- Application must be submitted in full with requested documentation.
- Requested visitation category may be changed if all category criteria is not met.
- Additional information may be requested accordingly.
- All fees must be paid prior to submission of your application, if applicable.
An application processing fee ($750.00 USD if paid by money order or $775.00 USD if paid by wire transfer) will be charged to all Foreign Observers and Foreign Professional Trainees.
Note: Applications for the months of May, June, July, and August will be approved in accordance with space availability.
Please contact the Program Coordinator for additional information.