Nahid J. Rianon, MBBS/MD, DrPH, AGSF
- Vice Chair, Quality Improvement
- Director, Faculty Development
ContactNahid J. Rianon, MBBS/MD, DrPH, AGSF
Dr. Nahid J. Rianon is a Professor at McGovern Medical School at UTHealth Houston.
Dr. Rianon serves as the Vice Chair of Quality Improvement and the Director of Faculty Development in the Department of Family & Community Medicine.
Dr. Rianon holds cross-appointments with the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Geriatric and Palliative Medicine, and Department of Epidemiology, Human Genetics and Environmental Sciences.
She precepts at our UT Physicians Family Medicine clinic and attends at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center.
She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Medical School
- MBBS - (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery), Salimullah Medical College, SSMC, Dhaka, Bangladesh 1992
- Masters in Public Health
- The University of Texas Houston, School of Public Health, Houston, TX 1997
- DrPH - Doctorate in Public Health
- The University of Texas Houston, School of Public Health, Houston, TX 2008
- Residency - Family Medicine
- UTHealth Houston formerly known as The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 2004-2007
- Fellowship/Geriatric Epidemiology Concentration - Skeletal Health
- The National Institute on Aging/NIH - 08/2007-08/2008
- Fellowship - Academic and Clinical Geriatrics
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 09/2008-06/2010
UT Physicians Family Medicine Clinic
UT Physicians Professional Building
6410 Fannin, Suite 170
Houston, TX 77030
Patient Appointment Number: 832-325-6500