Shira K. Goldstein, MD
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Director, Medical Student Education Program
ContactShira K. Goldstein, MD
Dr. Shira K. Goldstein is an Assistant Professor at McGovern Medical School at UTHealth Houston. Dr. Goldstein is the Associate Director of the Medical Student Education Program in the Department of Family and Community Medicine and the Director of the Morbidity and Mortality Conference Series. Her research interests include women’s health, medical student education, and resident education.
She precepts at the UT Physicians Family Medicine clinic and attends at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center.
She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Medical School
- Doctor of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Richmond, VA 2008- 2012
- Residency - Family Medicine
- Women’s Health Track, Heritage Valley Beaver, Beaver, PA 2014-2016
- Residency - Internal Medicine
- Women’s Health Track, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 2012- 2014
UT Physicians Family Medicine Clinic – Texas Medical Center
UT Physicians Professional Building
6410 Fannin Street, Suite 170
Houston, TX 77030
Patient Appointment Number: 832-325-6500