Binh Nguyen, MD
- Associate Professor, Division of Rheumatology
ContactBinh Nguyen, MD
713-486-3100 - Clinic Appointments
Dr. Nguyen obtained his medical degree from University of Tennessee College of Medicine and was an intern/resident at the UT Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Nguyen received his Rheumatology Fellowship training at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) McGovern Medical School from 2008 to 2010. Dr. Ngyuen provides general Rheumatology care and consultation at UT Professional Building, UT Sienna Village, Memorial Hermann Hospital, and Lyndon Baines Johnson General Hospital.
- Medical Degree
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) McGovern Medical School
- Eisenberg, ME, Nguyen BY, Karnath, BM: Clinical features of systemic sclerosis. Hospital Physician. 33-38, 2008.
- Nguyen BY, Reveille JD. Rheumatic manifestations associated with HIV in the highly active antiretroviral therapy era. Current Opinion Rheumatology. 21:404-10, 2009. PMID: 19444116.
- Nguyen BY, Mayes MD, Arnett FC, Del Junco D, Reveille JD, Gonzalez EB, Draeger HT, Perry M, Hendiani A, Anand KK, Assassi S: HLA-DRB1*0407 and *1304 are risk factors for scleroderma renal crisis. Arthritis & Rheumatism 63: 530-4, 2011. PMCID: PMC3048905
- Naovarat BS, Reveille JD, Salazar GA, Williams FM, Nguyen BY. Systemic lupus erythematosus in the setting of HIV-1 infection: a longitudinal analysis. Clin Rheumatol. 2020 Feb;39(2):413-418. PMID: 31897958.
- Naovarat BS, Lyons MA, Dau JD, Nguyen BY, Salazar GA, Williams FM, Reveille JD. Factors Associated With Knee Osteoarthritis in an Outpatient HIV-1 Clinic Setting: Management and Follow-up. J Clin Rheumatol. 2022 Jan 1;28(1):e308-e311. PMID: 34117189.
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology, American Board of Internal Medicine