Manjari Devidi, MD
- Assistant Professor, Division of Rheumatology
Dr. Devidi received her Rheumatology training at Emory University School of Medicine. She is board certified in Internal medicine and Rheumatology. She is a member of the American College of Rheumatology. She joined the faculty at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) in 2019 as an Assistant Professor.
Her main clinical interests include Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) and she directs the Lupus Clinic at the UT professional building, she also currently sees general Rheumatology patients at the UT Professional Building in the Texas Medical Center, the El Franco Lee Clinic, and also consultative services for inpatients at Memorial Hermann Hospital and LBJ Hospital.
- Medical Degree
- Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, India
- St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL - Internal Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA - Rheumatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine