Sujith Cherian, MD
- Assistant Professor, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
Dr. Sujith Cherian was awarded his medical degree from Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, University of Kerala, India. He completed his internship and residency training at the SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York. His Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep fellowship training was at UTHealth, where he has been a regular member of their “CHEST Challenge” team, which has made it to the national ACCP finals two years in a row. Areas of interest include lung neoplasms, interstitial lung diseases and refractory ARDS management.
He enjoys teaching medical students and was awarded best resident teacher twice at SUNY Upstate Medical University. Other hobbies include travelling and sports.
- Medical Degree
- Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, India
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- UTHealth McGovern Medical School
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pulmonary Medicine