Susan E. Pelini, MD
- Assistant Professor, General Internal Medicine
Dr. Susan Pelini joined UT Houston Medical School in September 2009, where she is an Assistant Professor in the Division of General Medicine. She received her medical degree from Boston University, and her postgraduate training was at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. She has hospital appointments at Memorial Hermann Hospital and LBJ General Hospital here in Houston. Dr. Pelini is certified Diplomate, of the American Board of Internal Medicine, and the National Board of Medical Examiners. She is a member of the American College of Physicians.
- Medical Degree
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners