- Doctorate Degree
- Case Western Reserve University - Cleveland, OH
Areas of Interest
Big data analytics using machine learning and deep learning for healthcare applications, such as epileptic seizure detection and prediction, sleep stage scoring, sleep spindle detection, Post-ictal Generalized EEG Suppression (PGES) detection, etc.
Software tools for large-scale clinical data management including data capture, integration, query, visualization, and sharing.
1. Li X, Tao S, Jamal-Omidi S, Huang Y, Lhatoo SD, Zhang GQ, Cui L. Detection of Postictal Generalized Electroencephalogram Suppression: Random Forest Approach. JMIR Medical Informatics. 2020;8(2):e17061.
2. Li X, Huang Y, Tao S, Cui L, Lhatoo S, Zhang GQ. SeizureBank: A Repository of Analysis-ready Seizure Signal Data. In AMIA Annual Symposium Proceedings 2019. American Medical Informatics Association.
3. Wu Y, Li X, Liu J, Cui L. Hadoop-EDF: Large-scale Distributed Processing of Electrophysiological Signal Data in Hadoop MapReduce. In2019 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM) 2019 (pp. 2265-2271). IEEE.
4. Li X, Cui L, Tao S, Chen J, Zhang X, Zhang GQ. Hyclasss: a hybrid classifier for automatic sleep stage scoring. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics. 2017;22(2):375-85.
5. Li X, Cui L, Tao S, Zeng N, Zhang GQ. SpindleSphere: a web-based platform for large-scale sleep spindle analysis and visualization. In AMIA Annual Symposium Proceedings 2017 (Vol. 2017, p. 1159). American Medical Informatics Association.