James M. Stark, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor, Pulmonary Medicine
- Division Chief, Pulmonary Medicine
- Fellowship Program Director, Pulmonary Medicine
- Graduate School
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Rain Babies & Children's Hospital University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Fellowship Training
- Case Western School of Medicine, University Hospital of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- De Jesus-Rojas W, Mosquera RA, DaCosta CE, Stark JM, Jon C, McBeth K, Emanuel H Yadav, A. Screening of Pulmonary Hypertension in a Cohort of Children with Sickle Cell Disease. American Thoracic Society Meeting, San Diego CA. May 2018
- De Jesus-Rojas W, Aneji C, Samuels CL, Eapen J, Gonzales T, Harris TS, Stark JM, Jon C, McBeth K, Emanuel H, Yadav A, Mosquera RA. Outcomes of Technology Dependent NICU Infants: A Single Center 5-Year Review Comparing Usual Care Versus Comprehensive Medical Care. American Thoracic Society Meeting, San Diego CA. May 2018
- Emanuel H, Samuels CL, Jesus-Rojas W, Harting MT, Ebanks A, Lally KP, Stark JM, Jon C1, McBeth K, Yadav A, Mosquera RA. Peripheral Airway Obstruction in Children with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. American Thoracic Society. May, 2018; San Diego,
- Flores CA, Stark JM, Jon C, Mosquera RA, McBeth K, Emanuel H, Yadav A. Immune Response to Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine in Children with Sickle Cell Disease. Accepted 2019 ATS international meeting, poster presentation, Dallas Tx.
- Emanuel H, Yadav A, Colasurdo GN, Stark J, Jon C, McBeth K, Gonzalez T, Harris TS, Bell C, Hashmi SS, Avritscher E, Tyson JE, Pedroza C, Mosquera RA. Prophylactic use of macrolides during winter for children with chronic lung disease: a Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial. Accepted 2019 ATS international meeting, poster presentation, Dallas, Tx.
American Board of Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics – Sub-Board Pediatric Pulmonology