Applications will be accepted via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) beginning in June 2020 for 2021 positions. Based on preliminary review, interviews will be offered to applicants July through September. The ERAS 2022 Season begins accepting applications summer 2021 for 2022 positions.
Please submit the following items with your completed application:
- CV with photo, personal statement
- ECFMG (If applicable)
- USMLE steps completion
- Three reference letters
- One reference letter from your current program director
- Two peer reference letter
- Copies of Medical School Graduation Certificate
- Copies of Internal Medicine Graduation Certificate
- Copies of Cardiovascular Disease Graduation Certificate
Please visit the Office of Educational Programs to access information about the benefits, conditions & term of employment. International graduates must visit the Office of International Affairs page for information on institutional requirements. The University of Texas Health Science Center only sponsors J-1 Visas and applicants must meet the terms outlined on the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners website applicable to the Physician-in-Training permit.