All new students are required to attend a new student orientation session.
- Find registration deadlines at official school calendar
- Register for Advanced Classes, practica, and thesis hours at MyUTH
- List of selected non-Medical School courses taken by MS students in the recent past at SPH, GSBS, SBI
- Find course descriptions at School Catalogs
- Students are required to meet with their Advisory Committee (Program Advisor and Departmental Mentor) every 6 months and must submit an updated Progress Report form with each meeting.
- IRB Practicum Requirements, and required readings 1) JAMA, 2) Belmont Report
- Presentation Practicum Requirements
- Writing Practicum Requirements
For more information regarding the program, please email Deborah Garcia, MS Program Coordinator or call our office at (713) 500-6708.