Nguyen featured on “The H” podcast
Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Associate Professor at McGovern Medical School, Tom C. Nguyen, MD was recently interviewed by The H Podcast...
Hazim J. Safi, MD Honored with a Festschrift
On the morning of Wednesday, March 4, 2020, founding chair and professor of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at McGovern Medical...
Festschrift Lecture, Honoring Dr. Hazim J. Safi
Please mark your calendars for a special event honoring Founding Chair of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Hazim J. Safi, MD on...
On January 25th to 28th, 2020, over 4,000 medical professionals from over 65 countries around the world gathered in New...
Estrera & Milewicz Team Up to Help Teen with Thoracic Aortic Disease Genetic Mutation
Due to a genetic mutation, Zowie Claudio, 16, was at high risk of Thoracic Aortic Dissection, the same disease that...
Welcome Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Dr. Juan Abreu
McGovern Medical School at UTHealth (University of Texas Health and Science Center at Houston) UT is pleased to welcome cardiothoracic surgeon,...
- Charlton-Ouw, Estrera, Gibson, and Safi Voted Best-In-Houston
- Nationwide Outcomes of Less Invasive Mitral Surgery versus Conventional Sternotomy: Analysis of the STS Adult Cardiac Surgery Database; A Summary
- Dad of 10’s minimally invasive heart surgery cuts recovery time with Dr. Tom C. Nguyen
- “Global Perspectives on Cardiothoracic, Cardiovascular, and Cardiac Surgical Trainings”, a summary
- One of the First of Its Kind, Turner Syndrome Adult Comprehensive Care Center Earns National Recognition
- AATS – 99th Annual Meeting
- Cristina Sola, RN receives the 2019 President’s Award for Leadership
- HAS 2019 – A Success!
- Cory’s story: from heart failure to life-saving advanced, innovative procedure
- UT McGovern Medical School Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Prepare for Back-to-Back Meetings for AATS
- Dr. Tom Nguyen Awarded First Place for ACC’s Transcatheter Heart Valve Handbook