Hazim J. Safi, MD Honored with a Festschrift
On the morning of Wednesday, March 4, 2020, founding chair and professor of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at McGovern Medical...
Open Repair of descending thoracic aortic aneurysm is preferred in patients younger than 50 years
Naveed U. Saqib, MD, Hunter Ray MD, Gordon Martin MD and Hazim J. Safi MD Introduction: Acute Aortic dissection (AAD)...
On January 25th to 28th, 2020, over 4,000 medical professionals from over 65 countries around the world gathered in New...
Tanaka & Akers Selected for Annals of Thoracic Surgery Cover
Research published by integrated vascular surgery resident, Akiko Tanaka, MD along with the illustrated figure by Chris Akers were selected...
- 2019 Thoracic Surgery Fellowship Graduation Celebration
- “Global Perspectives on Cardiothoracic, Cardiovascular, and Cardiac Surgical Trainings”, a summary
- AATS Roundup – 2019
- Dr. Kamal G. Khalil Addresses Commencement Speech Nearly 60 Years After Graduating
- UT McGovern Medical School Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Prepare for Back-to-Back Meetings for AATS
- Dr. Tom Nguyen appointed Co-Chair of Tech-Con for STS in 2019