Scott D. Lane, PhD
- Center for Neurobehavioral Research on Addiction
- Director of Research, UTHealth Houston Dunn Behavioral Sciences Campus
ContactScott D. Lane, PhD
Scott Lane, PhD, is a professor in the Faillace Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. He is a member of the Center for Neurobehavioral Research on Addictions (CNRA). Dr. Lane also serves as the Director of Research at the Dunn Behavioral Sciences Campus Hospitals (UTHealth Harris County Psychiatric Center and John S. Dunn Behavioral Sciences Center).
Dr. Lane’s research interests include addiction science and predictors and outcomes related to inpatient psychiatric hospitalization. He has mentored more than 25 medical students, graduate students, residents, post-doctoral fellows, and junior faculty over the past two decades.
- Doctoral Degree
- Psychology, Auburn University
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
- Psychopharmacology, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Areas of Interest
- Substance Abuse