The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, through its clinical programs and services strives to provide a model in excellence in psychiatric care. Comprehensive outpatient services are available to children, adolescents, adults and older adults under the auspices of educational and research activities. The faculty physicians in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences participate in a wide range of diagnostic and treatment services. Following an initial assessment, we develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient.
Outpatient Clinics in the Department of Psychiatry
- Adult Clinic: 713.486.2700 (new patients call 713.486.2525)
- Child and Adolescent Clinic: 713.486.2666 (new patients call 713.486.2525)
- C.L.A.S.S. Clinic: A specialized clinic for children, adolescents, and adults with Autism and other neuro-developmental, emotional, or behavioral difficulties. For more information, visit their Facebook page or call 713.486.2587.
- UT Center for Excellence on Mood Disorders: focuses on the search for the causes and the development of new treatments for these severe mental illnesses, such as bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder. For more information, visit their Facebook page or call 713.486.2627.
- The Developmental Neuropsychology Clinic: 713.486.2591