The Trauma and Resilience Center Clinic offers evidence-based, trauma-focused care for patients struggling with complex trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and trauma-related behavioral health conditions. Our team of expert clinicians and staff serve veterans and their families, first responders, sex trafficking victims and people impacted by disasters and other traumatic events.
As part of the UT Physicians Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic, we were established to address these increasing needs, while improving accessibility to resources in our community. Informed by the latest advances in research and treatment, we are dedicated to helping patients overcome trauma, build resiliency and improve their quality of life.
We treat patients who are struggling after traumatic events such as:
- Physical, emotional and sexual abuse and/or neglect
- Life-threatening natural disasters and/or accidents
- Sex trafficking and other acts of violence
- Serious injury or medical procedure
- Combat exposure, deployment stress and/or military separation
Back to Services