Cambiaghi wins EndoWarrior Challenge at CVBootcamp
Congratulations to our third year integrated vascular surgery resident, Tommaso Cambighi, MD, who was the winner of the #EndoWarrior Challenge...
Festschrift Lecture, Honoring Dr. Hazim J. Safi
Please mark your calendars for a special event honoring Founding Chair of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Hazim J. Safi, MD on...
On January 25th to 28th, 2020, over 4,000 medical professionals from over 65 countries around the world gathered in New...
PAD/Limb Salvage Case Conference
Assistant Professor of Vascular Surgery, Bruce Tjaden, MD invites healthcare professionals and students to attend the limb salvage case conference...
TSVES – 2019
The Texas Society for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (TSVES) prepares for the annual meeting set for November of 8th and...
- PAD/Limb Salvage Case Conference
- VAM 2019 – Recap
- Vascular Annual Meeting, 2019
- AATS Roundup – 2019
- Dr. Hunter Ray Wins First Place Poster Award at SAVS
- Houston to Host the 2018 Texas Society for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Annual Meeting
- The Cardiothoracic and Vascular McGovern Team Participates in the 2017 Vascular Annual Meeting