Nguyen featured on “The H” podcast
Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Associate Professor at McGovern Medical School, Tom C. Nguyen, MD was recently interviewed by The H Podcast...
- Nationwide Outcomes of Less Invasive Mitral Surgery versus Conventional Sternotomy: Analysis of the STS Adult Cardiac Surgery Database; A Summary
- Dad of 10’s minimally invasive heart surgery cuts recovery time with Dr. Tom C. Nguyen
- “Global Perspectives on Cardiothoracic, Cardiovascular, and Cardiac Surgical Trainings”, a summary
- Treatment Options for Varicose Veins by Dr. Sheila Coogan on KPRC Channel 2 News
- 2019 Houston Aortic Symposium Photos
- Dr. Tom Nguyen discusses Mick Jagger’s possible heart condition & surgery.
- Dr. Bruce Tjaden on how compression garments can ease travel discomfort
- A Successful No-Cost Vein Screening at the Bellaire Vein Clinic
- UT Health, Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery participates and is recognized at this year’s Vascular Annual Meeting UT Health, Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery participates and is recognized at this year’s Vascular Annual Meeting
- Dr. Nguyen Treats Puerto Rican Heart Surgeon