Geriatrics Clinic at UT Health Center at Sienna Village
- Comprehensive assessment and primary care by physicians trained in geriatrics
- Preventive care and immunization screenings
- Annual physical exams
- Care for chronic and acute health problems
- Memory and depression screening
- Functional assessments
- Medication reviews
- Radiology, ultrasound, echocardiogram, and laboratory services on site
- Referrals to geriatric subspecialists at UT Center for Healthy Aging in Bellaire
- Availability of specialist services at UT Health Center at Sienna Village, including neurology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, psychiatry, general and bariatric surgery, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, oncology, renal, and rheumatology
- Home visits, if needed and within a reasonable distance
Faith Atai, MD
Sandy Peppers, RN
Lissette Reyes, LVN
UT Health Clinic at Sienna Village
Highway 6, Suite 100
Missouri City, TX 77459
Clinic Business Hours:
Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm except major holidays
You may call the Clinic at 713-486-1200 to leave a message that will be answered on the next working day.
Please call 713-500-6300 if you have an urgent need that cannot wait until the next day. The answering service will contact the physician on call.
If you have a true emergency, dial 911.
Contact the clinic at 713-486-1200 at least one week before you run out of medications. Triplicate prescriptions must be requested 7 days prior to pick up.
The UT Health Center is easily accessible and parking is free. HEB, restaurants, a Wells Fargo bank, a gas station, and drug stores are located in the same shopping center.
To make an appointment for a clinic visit or home visit or for further information, please call 713.486.1200 during business hours.
Please refer to www.UTphysicians.com/ for information about patient rights and responsibilities, patient privacy, billing, insurance, and medical records.