- Comprehensive assessment and primary care by physicians trained in geriatrics
- Consultation for specific geriatric issues
- Preventive care and immunization screenings
- Annual physical exams
- Care for chronic and acute health problems
- Memory and depression screening
- Functional assessments
- Medication reviews
- Basic radiology and lab services available at Baytown Community Health
Carlos Reyes Ortiz, MD, PhD
Meng Jiang, NP
Perrie Wilson, RN
Baytown Community Health Center
1602 Garth Road
Baytown, TX 77521
Clinic Business Hours:
Wednesdays and Fridays, 8 am – 5 pm except major holidays.
Parking is convenient and free.
To Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment for a clinic visit or for further information, please call 713-526-4243 during business hours.