The UT Center for Healthy Aging at Bellaire has a House Call Program that is designed for patients who are unable to come to an outpatient clinic. The House Call program staff provide medical care at the patient’s place of residence and help to coordinate care with other providers, as needed. The goal of the house call programs is to prevent hospitalizations and to assist elders to maintain a healthy quality of life at home.
- Complete geriatric assessment
- Screening and treatment for common geriatric illnesses and syndromes such as dementia, diabetes, heart problems, osteoporosis, arthritis, functional decline/falls, and malnutrition.
- Evaluation and management of medications
- Faith Atai, MD
- Maureen Beck, DNP, APRN, GNP-BC
- Shuyan Bi, NP
To schedule an appointment:
- Call the Center for Healthy Aging at Bellaire at 713-486-5150.