How to Apply
Applicants must have an MD or PhD and be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- One page, statement of research interests
- Half-page, statement of career goals
- At least three letters of recommendation – The responsibility for securing letters of recommendation rests with the applicant, and all letters of recommendation should be forwarded directly to Heidi Draehn.
All documents should be submitted to Heidi Draehn.
- March 1 – Application materials must be received
- April 1 – Final selection
- July 1 – Earliest start date for T32 fellowship
UTHealth provides equal employment opportunities, is committed to recruiting a talented and diverse workforce, and encourages applications from under-represented ethnic minorities and veterans.
**Appointments are made for a term of one year with the possibility of renewal for a second year pending satisfactory progress. Payback obligations are required if the recipient leaves the training program after one year. Refer to the NIH Grants Policy Statement on Payback or NRSA Payback Agreement for more information.