McGovern UT ORL residents participate in a variety of intramural and external learning experiences in addition to the didactic and bedside teaching which are integral to the program. These include
• Annual Maxillofacial Trauma Workshop
• Biennial Sinus Dissection Course with cadaver lab
• American Association of Otolaryngologic Allergy Courses
• UT ORL Intradepartmental Temporal Bone Laboratory
• Extramural Temporal Bone Dissection Courses
Residents in good standing are reimbursed for attendance at these meetings according to University guidelines.