The physicians of the Texas Sinus Institute (TSI) provide comprehensive medical & surgical treatment for patients with diseases and disorders of the nose and paranasal sinuses. Our expertise includes a broad range of disorders from rhinosinusitis and sinonasal polyposis to complicated lesions of the skull base, orbit, sinuses and nose.
TSI is a program of UT Physicians, a large multi-specialty academic practice with locations across the greater Houston area. In collaboration with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and colleagues from the clinical faculty at McGovern Medical School (part of the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston), patients are offered immediate access to multi-disciplinary expertise, including allergy and immunology, neurosurgery, neuroradiology, infectious disease, plastic and reconstructive surgery, rheumatology and medical and radiation oncology. Patients have access to innovative therapies and technologies very quickly after their introduction and those who qualify may choose to participate in clinical trials of treatments not otherwise available.
The state-of-the-art office of TSI includes 8 examination rooms equipped with digital imaging technology as well as a procedure suite for in-office surgery. These resources support the optimal patient experience.
Scope of Expertise
- Balloon sinus ostial dilation
- Revision functional endoscopic sinus surgery (revision FESS)
- Frontal sinus surgery
- Endoscopic orbital decompression
- Endoscopic optic nerve decompression
- Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy
- Image-guided surgery
- Nasal and sinus polyposis
- Allergic fungal rhinosinusitis
- Inflammatory diseases of the nose and sinuses
- Drug-resistant bacterial rhinosinusitis
- Nasal blockage or obstruction
- Skull base tumors
- CSF rhinorrhea (spinal fluid leak)
- Fibro-osseous lesions
- Pituitary tumors
- Sinonasal neoplasia
- Computer-aided surgery
Online Appointment Requests