How to Apply
Within the NRMP and ERAS we offer three tracks:
- Categorical [NRMP Program Code: 2923400C0]:
Main residency match for all PGY-1 applicants.
- Child Psychiatry Fast Track [NRMP Program Code: 2923400C1]
- Research [NRMP Program Code: 2923400C2]: Our research track is for residents interested in pursuing an academic research career and typically culminates in an early career research award. Other residents interested in pursuing research during residency, may do so by through our scholarly concentration for categorical residents.
When to Apply:
- All complete applications, including the MSPE must be received by October 15.
- We strongly encourage you to submit your completed applications by this date, as the interview schedule fills quickly.
- Interviews are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from mid October until the first week of February.
- We be interviewing for 13 positions.
- Last year, we interviewed 120 individuals from the pool of 1,300 applications received.
How to Apply:
Please use myERAS to track the status of your documents. Due to the large volume of applications, our program will not be able to let you know which items have been received.
A complete application includes the following documents:
- ERAS application
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, preferably from faculty members who have worked with you in clinical settings, especially from medicine, pediatrics, surgery, and psychiatry.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly known as the Dean’s Letter)
- Official medical school transcripts
- Curriculum vitae (The ERAS formatted CV is sufficient)
- Official copy of your United States Medical Licensing Examination scores.
- If you are enrolled in an AAMC approved medical school in the US or Canada, we will accept a copy of your school’s report of your scores provided it is verified as a true copy by your Registrar and stamped with the School seal.
- If you are an International Medical Graduate, a copy of your ECFMG certificate and Flex/USMLE exam scores are required. We will not review your application without these documents: USMLE.
3750 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-3190
- Standard Passport Photo