IMPORTANT UPDATE: Interviews are Closed as of January 14, 2022.
Our program is heavily subscribed and we reserve the right to limit our review of applications that meet the following criteria:
- Only ERAS applications are accepted and you must register for NRMP
- Passing scores on the USMLE or COMLEX within 3 attempts, 1st attempt is preferred
- Medical school transcript
- A minimum of three references. One must be from a Primary Care physician
- Graduation from medical school within the last 5 years
- Foreign medical graduates must be ECFMG certified prior to being ranked.
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcript: We require that all applicants pass Step 1, and Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS exams prior to starting residency. Your application will be strengthened by successfully completing your USMLE Step 2 CK testing early and having scores uploaded to ERAS by your interview date
- US Medical School Graduates: Step 1 transcript is required with application submission. Step 2 transcript is due prior to ranking
- International Medical School Graduates: Step 1, and Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS transcripts are required with application
Other Important Information
Our program is a 12-12-12 Family Medicine Residency Program, and we have 12 PGY1 openings to fill for the upcoming academic year.
ERAS, NRMP: All applicants must register through ERAS and NRMP. Applications are only accepted through ERAS.
Interviews: We conduct 1/2 day virtual interviews, 8:00 am-12:30 pm or 12:00 pm-4:30 pm, on selected Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in November, December and January. The day consists of interviews with faculty members and current residents, and a virtual tour.
Process of Selection: Individuals from the Residency Selection Committee will interview each applicant and complete an Applicant Evaluation Form. Interviewees will be ranked by the selection committee.
If candidates are not selected for an interview, they will not be contacted. Due to the high volume of qualified residency applications, we are unable to respond to every candidate.
Visas: Physicians who are not US citizens must have a valid work permit or be eligible for a J-1 visa. H-1 visas are not sponsored.
We do not offer observerships or clinical externships to applicants.