Our program is heavily subscribed and we reserve the right to limit our review of applications that meet the following criteria only:
- USMLE Exam Score of 210 or more for STEP I
- USMLE Exam Score of 215 or more for STEP II
- USMLE Exam attempts of two (2) or fewer per STEP
- CS, CK Passing results
- USMLE transcripts ARE required. The Residency Selection Committee will not recommend applications for an interview without score transcripts. International Graduates: Part I and Part II of the USMLE transcripts are required with applications. Graduates: Part I transcript is required with application submission with the understanding that Part II transcript is required by the time of match.
- COMLEX 3-digit scores of 500 or more for all steps of NBOME
- Must be ECFMG certified if applicable
- Must be prepared to do a three (3) year residency in training categorical program
- Strongly prefer graduation within the last (5) years
Other Important Information
Our program is a 12-12-12 Family Medicine Residency Program. We will be filling 12-PGY1 openings for the upcoming academic year.
All applicants must register through ERAS and NRMP and comply with all the required documentation for submission of their application. We do not match outside of ERAS and will not conduct interviews outside of the ERAS program.
We do not offer visas other than J-1 Visa Sponsorship.
We do not offer observships or clinical externships to applicants.
Our program interviews in October, November and December on selected Monday’s of these months. While our applicants are here, a dinner together is held the Sunday prior to the interview day. Interviews consist of faculty interviews, resident’s interviews, and lunch with the residents as well as a brief tour.
**If candidates are not selected for an interview they will not be contacted. This is due to the high volume of qualified residency applications that our program receives. We are unable to respond to every candidate.