Laptop Loan Program
McGovern Medical School based MD Anderson Cancer Center UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (MDACC UTHealth GSBS) students may request a laptop for educational and business needs for a minimum of one-month. Laptops are Windows PC based computers and MacBooks that come with the standard software and accessories.
How to Request Support
Please complete the attached request form a minimum of three business days prior to requested check out.
A laptop can be requested by any McGovern Medical School based MDACC UTHealth graduate student.
- Laptops can only be borrowed for UTHealth educational or business purposes.
- Laptops are loaned for a minimum of one-month and renewable upon request if no prior reservation exists.
- Laptops must be returned by the due date.
- Laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Laptops should be reserved several days in advance to ensure availability.
- Same day or next day service will not be approved.
- Pickup-up date and times will be confirmed via e-mail.