MMS Conference Operations’ Interactive Video Resources
Conference Operations’ Interactive Video Resources, plus more!
Conference Operations will serve MMS as the first contact for all AV/IV Questions and Requests via our group email at: email@example.com.
Our technical team’s customer support now includes interactive video services and we will continue to provide audio visual services to our school. These services include but are not limited to:
- On premise room AV tech support and room setup scheduling,
- WebEx support for scheduling sessions and virtual support,
- Upload and editing of Zoom, WebEx and Panopto recordings to Panopto for MMS,
- Live stream support and set up for MMS,
- WebEx virtual support outside of our conference rooms as requested,
- Consult on all Telepresence projects within our areas of management, and
- Provide AV support, consultation, plus more for departmental conference rooms as requested
Determined by your individual AV/IV requests emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Conference Operations will either schedule our technical staff to assist you or direct you to the appropriate department.
Clinics, LBJ and other non-Conference Operations managed areas will be directed to ServiceNow to request assistance from MSIT.
Thank you to Everyone for your patience, your support and working with our team during the CoVID19 crisis. We appreciate each of you. Please know that we are continuing to monitor the University’s
updates to stay current with policies and procedures.
Departments may be charged up to $250 per instance for sponsored events not following room use and policy guidelines as shown on Policy & Procedures page.
Please Wash Your Hands Frequently
Use Hand Sanitizer Before/After Touching Surfaces in Public Areas
Not Fully Vaccinated? Please Wear a Mask & Practice Social Distancing
Stay Informed & Help Save Lives