IMM (SRB) Event Procedures
To Request Audio-Visual and/or Interactive Video Technical Support for events taking place at SRB (IMM) building, please follow these procedures:
- Include Technical Support request in your Event Request form via Astra Schedule
- Send details of Technical Support request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (closed on UT Holidays). Events that take place outside of normal business hours may acquire fees.
AV support is not guaranteed without written confirmation.
Please contact Conference Operations at email@example.com to request poster boards (24 double-sided on wheels) for your events.
Click here to reserve the following rooms at IMM using Astra Schedule:
- SRB (IMM) 108 (10+ attendees – no AV equipment – whiteboard only)
- SRB (IMM) 109/110 (60 attendees – Full AV and IV equipment)
Lecture Hall, Atrium, Pond and Margolis:
- SRB (IMM) 104 Auditorium (200 attendees – Full AV and IV equipment)
- SRB (IMM) 107 Atrium (250 attendees – Audio Reinforced, Crestron Touchscreen Control)
- SRB (IMM) 1PL01 Pond Area (100 attendees)
- SRB (IMM) 337 Margolis Lounge (50 attendees – Teleconference)