SRB (IMM) Event Procedures
SRB (IMM) Event Tech Support & Procedures
Thank you to Everyone for your patience, your support and working with our team during the CoVID19 crisis. We appreciate each of you. Please know that we are continuing to monitor the University’s
updates to stay current with policies and procedures.
Departments may be charged up to $250 per instance for sponsored events not following room use and policy guidelines as shown on Policy & Procedures page.
Please Wash Your Hands Frequently
Use Hand Sanitizer Before/After Touching Surfaces in Public Areas
Not Fully Vaccinated? Please Wear a Mask & Practice Social Distancing
Stay Informed & Help Save Lives
Conference Operations encourages all meetings to continue to offer attendees virtual access to their events via WebEx whenever possible.
To Request Audio-Visual and/or Interactive Video Technical Support for events taking place at SRB (IMM) building, please follow these procedures:
- Include Technical Support request in your Event Request form via Astra Schedule
- Send details of Technical Support request to email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (closed on UT Holidays). Events that take place outside of normal business hours may acquire fees.
AV support is not guaranteed without written confirmation.
If a scheduler responds to an event request asking for additional information, the requester of the event has 2 business days to respond or the request is subject to cancellation.
Please contact Conference Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org to request poster boards (20 double-sided on wheels) for your events.
- SRB (IMM) 108 (10+ attendees – no AV equipment – whiteboard only)
- SRB (IMM) 109/110 (60 attendees – Full AV and IV equipment)
Lecture Hall, Atrium, Pond and Margolis
- SRB (IMM) 104 Auditorium (200 attendees – Full AV and IV equipment)
- SRB (IMM) 107 Atrium (250 attendees – Audio Reinforced, Crestron Touchscreen Control)
- SRB (IMM) 1PL01 Pond Area (100 attendees)
- SRB (IMM) 337 Margolis Lounge (50 attendees – Teleconference)