IMM (SRB) Event Procedures
To Request Audio-Visual and/or Interactive Video Technical Support for events taking place at SRB (IMM) building, please follow these procedures:
- Include Technical Support request in your Event Request form via Astra Schedule
- Send details of Technical Support request to email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday ‚Äď Friday, 8:30 a.m. ‚Äď 5:00 p.m. (closed on UT Holidays). ¬†Events that take place outside of normal business hours may acquire fees.
AV support is not guaranteed without written confirmation.
Please contact Conference Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org ¬†to request poster boards (24 double-sided on wheels) for your events.
Click here to¬†reserve the following rooms¬†at IMM¬†using Astra Schedule:
- SRB (IMM)¬†108¬†(10+ attendees – no AV equipment – whiteboard only)
- SRB (IMM) 109/110¬†(60 attendees – Full AV and IV equipment)
Lecture Hall, Atrium, Pond and Margolis:
- SRB (IMM) 104 Auditorium (200 attendees – Full AV and IV equipment)
- SRB (IMM) 107 Atrium (250 attendees – Audio Reinforced, Crestron Touchscreen Control)
- SRB (IMM) 1PL01 Pond Area (100 attendees)
- SRB (IMM) 337 Margolis Lounge (50 attendees – Teleconference)
Last modified: April 04, 2017