Associate Professor, Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging
Education & Training
- Medical School
- China Medical University, Shenyang, China, 1986
- Surgery, SUNY Health Science Center, Brooklyn, NY, 2001
- Internal Medicine, China Medical University, Shenyang, China, 1993
- Anesthesiology, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO, 2002
- Nuclear Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NYC, NY, 2004
- Nuclear Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2005
I am an American Board of Nuclear Medicine certified physician. My special interest is in the clinical application of PET in cancer diagnosis and neurological applications, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
My research interest is diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disease, including hyperthyroidism, thyroid cancer with metastases.
American Board of Nuclear Medicine, 2004
Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, 2005